Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back onward. . . to the bouldering motherland. . .



I decided to take a vacation within a vacation, and visit my good friend Daniel Sherer in his quite "Dan" home in Berkeley, CA. . . with "Dan" meaning the quintessential home. . . simple, colorful, comfortable, and the best patio I can imagine. Quite conveniently, my good friends JB and Sarah were flying into San Francisco and a backyard cookout was quickly planned yet unquickly prepared for, just a little southern pace on the West Coast. Fleet Foxes were played just loud enough that the neighbors would not hear and burgers were consumed. Sarah, JB, and Dan left at 3:30 this morning for the climbing motherland which some may know as Yosemite. I am heading back to Bishop to meet up with two friends, wait for my renewed tags to come in the mail, and most importantly climb some more of the best boulders in the world.

I was taking picture of absolutely everything on Dan's back patio








The well executed barbeque



Cricket pondering the meaning of life


Longboarding down the gateway to the Buttermilks




Jesus in Heaven. . . Ha


Last but not least. . . I have made a short video with roughly 3.2% of the climbing that has been done here in Bishop, fortunately I brought my camera to two of the best problems

BISHOP VIDEO---------> >--- > >->>---- --- ->>---->------ > here or here or here

1 comment:

  1. TJ, your pictures are amazing. What a talent. The climbing is awesome too! Have a fantastic time and be safe! Thank you letting us enjoy your "ride".
    Dana Stark

    ReplyDelete